Meet the Senior Pastor, Pastor Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos
1. Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos was born on 17th July, 1963 to the family of Chief Daniel Baje Ajinomoh and Mrs. Janet Ozikeku Ajinomoh of Okengwe in Okene Local Government Area of Kogi State of Nigeria. He attended St. Paul’s Anglican Primary School Okengwe from 1971 to 1976 and Lenon Memorial College Ageva in Okene Local Government from 1976 to 1981. Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos attended Federal Training Center lIorin from 1985 to 1988 where he obtained Ordinary Diploma in Secretarial Studies and Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin from 1988 to 1990 where he obtained Diploma in Public Account and Audit. He is a Student member of institute of Chattered Accounts of Nigeria.
2. Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos has always been in leadership position in all the schools he attended. He was the School Librarian in his Primary School days at St. Paul’s Anglican School Okengwe while in Lenon Memorial College he was President of Okengwe Student Union. He was the Chairman of Disciplinary Committee of Federal Training Center Ilorin and Secretary General for Association of Public Accounts and Audit Students at the Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin.
3. Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos started his working career as a Clerical Officer with Office of the State Auditor ~General for Kwara State on 8th April, 1982 and he rose to the position of Auditor 1 in 1991 before his deployment to the Office of the State Auditor-General for Kogi State (on Kogi State Creation) in 1991, where he worked as Zonal Auditor in Okene, Okehi, Ajaokuta and Idah Local Governments. He later transferred his service from Kogi State to Abuja Municipal Area Council 7 in Federal Capital Territory in August 1992 while in June 1992 he was transferred from Internal Audit of Abuja Municipal Area Council to the Office of the Auditor-General for Federal Capital Territory Area Councils where he worked till 2nd April, 1997.
4. Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos worked with Ess Dee Motors in Abuja as Accountant from December 1997 to January 1998. He later joined Lento Aluminium Manufacturing Plc. from 2nd February1998 to 3oth April, 201.1. He rose from’the position of Account Officer to Deputy General Manager (Finance and Admin) as well as Group Auditor in Lento Nigeria Plc. He started Zamunda Aluminium Manufacturing Company Ltd on 1st May 2011 as Managing Director and Ahovize Nigeria Ltd on 1st May 2011 as Managing Director/CEO
He started Zamunda Aluminium Manufacturing Company Ltd. On 1st May, 2011 as Managing Director and Ahovize Nigeria Ltd. On 1St May, 2011 as Managing Director/CEO.
5. On 27th May, 2013 he was reinstated in to the Internal Audit of the Area Council Service Commission of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja (which was exactly 16 years after the termination of his appointment).
He continued to maintain this position to 7th April 2017, when he retired from Civil Service on attaining the mandatory 35 years of service. On retirement, Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos later continued his working life with Zamunda Aluminium Manufacturing Company as M.D. and Ahovize Nigerial Ltd as MD/CEO. Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos was appointed a Consultant to Lento Nigeria Plc in July 2017. These positions he maintained to date
6. Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos who is popularly known as ”Oga Amos” married on the 24th August 1991 to Mrs. Maryam Onize Ajinomoh at St. Paul’s Anglican Church Okengwe-Okene and the happy marriage is blessed with five boys and one girl with two setsof twins among the children (Beloved Onipe Ajinomoh; Goodness ltopa Ajinomoh; Merciful Adinoyi Ajinomoh; Divine Adeiza Ajinomoh; Princess Gift Ajinomoh and Prince Miracle Ajinomoh). He is cheerful, Humorous, jovial and loves meeting with people.
7. Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos joined Deeper Life Bible Church from 1981 to 1998 where he became a Zonal Leader and District Church Accountant. He later joined Christian Liberty Assembly in July, 1998 where he was ordained as a Pastor in November 1999. On the 3rel day of March, 2013 Pastor Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos was commissioned to start Altar for Word and Fire Church as a General Overseer/Founding President. He is a product of Dunamis School of Ministry. He also attended the Living Faith Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI).
On 5th July 2018, Pastor Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos joined the Board of Trustess of Kingdom Global Helpers & Empowerment Network. Pastor Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos was appointed the Chaplain of Lento Nigeria Plc on 5th September 2018.
Pastor Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos submits to Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Center as his Mentor in Ministry.