The day to day activities of Altar for Word & Fire Church as laid down in the church constitution are over seen by Pastor Ajinomoh Ahovi Amos as the General Overseer/Founding President and ably supported by Pastor (Mrs.) Ajinomoh Onize Maryam. The two of them are members of the Board of Trustees of Altar for Word & Fire Church.
Altar for Word & Fire Church engages in the following activities:
- Sunday Worship Service (Weekly)
- Wednesday Communion Service (weekly)
- Saturday/Evangelism, follow up, visitation (weekly)
- Saturday Koinonia (weekly)
- Morning Dew (Monthly)
- Come to the Altar (vigil) last Friday of the month (Monthly)
- Crusades, Outreaches, (Occasional) from place to place
- Conferences, Ministerial Meeting, Water Baptism.
- Marriage Ceremony, Naming Ceremony, Burial Ceremony, Dedications